- Full Time
- 9:00 am - 6:00pm
At AGATO Translation, you will play a vital role in managing our financial operations as an account manager. You will oversee various financial tasks, and ensure that the financial records are accurate and precise. Your experience and skills will drive the company’s financial success and you will in return get good monetary benefits along with the experience of working with a dynamic team.
- Prepare and analyze balance sheets, financial statements, and income statements.
- Create and manage budgets while collaborating with various other teams.
- Administer the accounts payable and accounts receivable processes to ensure periodic and timely payments and collections.
- Conduct thorough financial analysis to determine trends, loopholes, and areas of revenue growth.
- Coordinate with the compliance department for tax regulation and with external auditors during tax audits.
- Manage a team of professionals and implement internal controls to protect company’s financial assets.
- Recognize, analyze, and manage financial risks, and recommend strategies to alleviate them.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- Proven past experience in financial management.
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles and financial regulations.
- Proficiency in financial software and Microsoft Excel.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong verbal and non-verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- Market competitive salary.
- Supportive team environment.
- Flexible work patterns, you can choose the working shift at your convenience (full-time or part-time).
- Opportunities for career development within the company.
- Good rates for freelance work after working hours or on holidays.
How to apply
If your qualifications and skills match our requirements then please fill out the relevant form. Provide the specific details in the form and then submit. We appreciate your interest in joining AGATO Translation and we look forward to reviewing your application. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted later for interviews.