Business Development Associate
- Part Time
- 9:00 am - 6:00pm
We are in search of a dedicated and skilled business development associate to join our dynamic team at AGATO Translation. As a business development associate, you will have to identify new business opportunities and foster relationships with potential clients which will lead to an expanded client base and enhanced revenue. You will be at the forefront of the company’s growth, contacting organizations and individuals seeking high-quality language services.
- Research and identify potential clients using different channels and platforms.
- Contact potential clients and provide them with information regarding our services.
- Prepare and present captivating proposals to potential clients showcasing our values and expertise.
- Coordinate with clients regarding pricing, contracts, and other beneficial contracts.
- Research the latest industry trends, market conditions, and competitors’ activities to identify growth opportunities.
- Develop long-term relationships with clients to ensure continuing satisfaction and repeat business.
- Manage accurate records of clients in respective databases.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or other related fields.
- Proven experience in sales or business development.
- Goal-oriented with a good track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Ability to maintain long-term relations with clients.
- Ability to cooperate with cross-functional teams and adapt to diverse project environments.
- Strong communication skills and effective interpersonal skills.
- Strong knowledge of databases and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge of the translation industry and localization services would be a plus point.
- Market competitive salary.
- Supportive and dynamic team.
- Flexible work patterns, you can choose the working shift at your convenience (full-time or part-time).
- Opportunities for professional development and training within the company.
- Supportive, inclusive, and creative workplace culture.
How to apply
If your qualifications and skills match our requirements then please fill out the relevant form. Provide the specific details in the form and then submit. We appreciate your interest in joining AGATO Translation and we look forward to reviewing your application. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted later for interviews.