- Part Time
- 9:00 am - 6:00pm
Content writers can do magic with their words while creating written or visual content for the products of any brand. At AGATO, we are seeking a talented content writer who will play a vital role in shaping the voice of our brand while creating compelling content that resonates with the target audience. Your writing skills would be influential in describing our message, sharing our expertise and experience, and promoting our language services.
- Create accurate, precise, engaging, and SEO-optimized content for different channels like websites, blog posts, social media, email marketing, and more.
- Conduct thorough research to understand difficult language-related topics.
- Coordinate with the marketing and communications team to organize content strategies and editorial calendars to achieve organizational goals.
- Review and edit content to make sure it’s error-free.
- Consistently optimize content for search engines to improve visibility and attract more visitors to our website.
- Coordinate with clients and cross-functional teams to improve the quality of content.
- Monitor and analyze the content to identify the possible loopholes and opportunities for growth.
- Bachelor’s degree in Literature, Communication, Journalism, and other related fields.
- Proven experience as a professional content writer with a compelling portfolio showcasing previous work samples.
- Exceptional editing, writing, and proofreading skills.
- Understanding of SEO and skills to effectively optimize content for search engines.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Ability to cooperate with cross-functional teams and adapt to diverse project environments.
- Strong written communication skills and effective teamwork skills.
- Knowledge of content management systems (like WordPress) would be a plus point.
- Market competitive salary.
- Supportive and dynamic team.
- Flexible work patterns, you can choose the working shift at your convenience (full-time or part-time).
- Opportunities for professional development and training within the company.
- Supportive, inclusive, and creative workplace culture.
How to apply
If your qualifications and skills match our requirements then please fill out the relevant form. Provide the specific details in the form and then submit. We appreciate your interest in joining AGATO Translation and we look forward to reviewing your application. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted later for interviews.