Customer Service Representative
- Part Time
- 9:00 am - 6:00pm
We are looking for a motivated Customer Service Representative to join the AGATO family. In this role, you will have to ensure exceptional customer satisfaction and effective communication between our clients and the team of professional linguists. You will serve as the initial point of contact for our customers therefore you will have to address their queries, resolve issues and conflicts, and facilitate a seamless translation process.
- Answer the queries of the clients and provide precise information about our services, pricing, and project timelines.
- Coordinate with different departments and direct the projects to the appropriate linguists.
- Acknowledge the client’s concerns and discuss them with internal teams to generate possible solutions.
- Maintain records of project details, client interactions, and other relevant information.
- Gather client feedback and discuss it with the respective department to improve client satisfaction.
- Coordinate with different teams to ensure smooth project execution.
- Bachelor’s degree or high school diploma.
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to cooperate with other teams and adapt to diverse project environments.
- Previous experience in customer service and fluency in multiple languages is a plus.
- Knowledge of the translation industry is desirable.
- Market competitive salary.
- Supportive and dynamic team.
- Flexible work patterns, you can choose the working shift at your convenience (full-time or part-time).
- Opportunities for professional development and training within the company.
- Supportive, inclusive, and creative workplace culture.
How to apply
If your qualifications and skills match our requirements then please fill out the relevant form. Provide the specific details in the form and then submit. We appreciate your interest in joining AGATO Translation and we look forward to reviewing your application. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted later for interviews.