Data Entry Specialist
- Part Time
- 9:00 am - 6:00pm
We are looking for a hardworking Data Entry Specialist to join the AGATO Family. In your role, you will have to maintain accurate and up-to-date records of clients and other linguistic data. Your professional services will enable us to provide precise and efficient language services. You will have to pay meticulous attention to details so that we can succeed in providing accurate language solutions.
- Precisely enter and update the linguistic data, terminology databases, and project details into relevant data management systems.
- Review and verify the data for errors and inconsistencies.
- Consistently organize and update the data to make it easily accessible for relevant teams.
- Generate reports and summaries to assist project management and quality control processes.
- Maintain the privacy of data and follow the confidentiality protocols.
- Coordinate with other teams to ensure data integrity.
- Research the latest techniques to improve data entry processes.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Proven experience in data entry or any other relevant role.
- Great knowledge of data entry software and Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to cooperate with other teams and adapt to diverse project environments.
- Dedication to maintaining data privacy and following data confidentiality protocols.
- Market competitive salary.
- Supportive and dynamic team.
- Flexible work patterns, you can choose the working shift at your convenience (full-time or part-time).
- Opportunities for professional development and training within the company.
- Supportive, inclusive, and creative workplace culture.
How to apply
If your qualifications and skills match our requirements then please fill out the relevant form. Provide the specific details in the form and then submit. We appreciate your interest in joining AGATO Translation and we look forward to reviewing your application. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted later for interviews.