- Full Time
- 9:00 am - 6:00pm
We are in search of a skilled Frontend Developer who will join our dynamic team and play a vital role in crafting the interfaces of our web-based language solutions. Your work will determine how smoothly and efficiently our clients can access and utilize our services. If you are a passionate person and possess the right skills for designing and developing creative and visually appealing user interfaces, then we would like to hear from you.
- Collaborate with our product and design teams to comprehend project requirements, and translate them into graceful and user-friendly frontend solutions.
- Create flexible and accessible web applications that improve user experience across different platforms.
- Implement and maintain effective, durable, and high-quality code using the latest frontend technologies (Like HTML, CSS, etc.)
- Work efficiently with backend developers to incorporate frontend elements with backend services.
- Conduct regular code reviews and give constructive feedback.
- Optimize web applications for speed and scalability
- Stay updated with the latest software technologies and suggest improvements wherever needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering, computer science, or other related field.
- Proven past experience as a Frontend Developer.
- Familiarity with version control systems and package managers.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to solve difficult technical issues.
- Ability to cooperate with cross-functional teams and adapt to diverse project environments.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Detail-oriented with a strong capacity to produce high-quality code.
- Market competitive salary.
- Supportive and dynamic team.
- Flexible work patterns, you can choose the working shift at your convenience (full-time or part-time).
- Opportunities for professional development and training within the company.
- Supportive, inclusive, and creative workplace culture.
How to apply
If your qualifications and skills match our requirements then please fill out the relevant form. Provide the specific details in the form and then submit. We appreciate your interest in joining AGATO Translation and we look forward to reviewing your application. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted later for interviews.