- Part Time
- 9:00 am - 6:00pm
We are looking for a skilled Graphic Designer to join our dynamic team at AGATO Translation. As a Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for crafting eye-catching and effective design solutions across various social platforms. This will help us effectively resonate our brand message with the target audience. Furthermore, you will have to conceptualize and execute creative visual content that will enhance our brand identity and relevant marketing material. If you have the right skills to combine art and technology to create dazzling web designs then we would like to hear from you.
- Communicate with the marketing and communication teams to understand the requirements and generate eye-catching visual designs that resonate with our brand identity.
- Create visual assets for marketing materials like brochures, digital ads, social media graphics, and print-related content.
- Create compelling and consistent visual language and maintain design standards.
- Design eye-catching infographics and illustrations.
- Ensure creativity and timely delivery of high-quality design projects.
- Research and stay updated with the latest design technologies and suggest improvements in design solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, or a related field.
- Proven past experience as a Graphic Designer.
- Strong portfolio showcasing your completed design projects.
- Proficiency in design software and tools such as Photoshop, InDesign, Sketch, Figma, or related software.
- Strong visual design skills with a meticulous eye for details.
- Knowledge of typography, color theory, and layout principles.
- Ability to handle multiple projects with high-quality content.
- Knowledge of video and animation design (optional).
- Market competitive salary.
- Supportive and dynamic team.
- Flexible work patterns, you can choose the working shift at your convenience (full-time or part-time).
- Opportunities for professional development and training within the company.
- Supportive, inclusive, and creative workplace culture.
How to apply
If your qualifications and skills match our requirements then please fill out the relevant form. Provide the specific details in the form and then submit. We appreciate your interest in joining AGATO Translation and we look forward to reviewing your application. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted later for interviews.