- Full Time
- 9:00 am - 6:00pm
Operations Manager at AGATO Translation would be at the heart of operations. While performing the role, you must ensure the efficient and effective delivery of various language services. You will be managing diverse tasks to keep the ongoing projects on track, supervise the team, and maintain operational success. You will have to coordinate with the other team managers as well to drive successful operations.
- Supervise the planning, execution, and delivery of different projects. Make efforts to ensure high-quality projects with timely completion.
- Encourage, lead, guide, and evaluate a team of professional translators, interpreters, project coordinators, and other staff members.
- Maintain strong client relationships and expand business opportunities.
- Optimize productivity and project outcomes by efficiently allocating the tools and other resources.
- Implement and maintain quality control processes.
- Manage the budget for operations, and consistently enhance the operational processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proven experience in operations management
- Exceptional leadership and team management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Analytical mindset with problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in the usage and management of software tools (optional).
- Knowledge of relevant industry standards and best practices.
- Market competitive salary.
- Supportive and dynamic team.
- Flexible work patterns, you can choose the working shift at your convenience (full-time or part-time).
- Opportunities for career development within the company.
- Supportive, inclusive, and creative workplace culture.
How to apply
If your qualifications and skills match our requirements then please fill out the relevant form. Provide the specific details in the form and then submit. We appreciate your interest in joining AGATO Translation and we look forward to reviewing your application. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted later for interviews.