- Part Time
- 9:00 am - 6:00pm
Translators play an important role in breaking language barriers and promoting effective communication We are looking for a professional translator who is able to convert written or spoken content from one language to another while maintaining the original meaning, tone, and context of the source document. Professional Translators will have to translate documents coming from different industries including multinational corporations, government agencies, technical settings, etc.
- Accurately and fluently translate documents, text, audio, or video from the source into target languages.
- Ensure that the translated material is appropriately adapted to cultural nuances, idioms, local customs, etc.
- Review and revise translated material for possible mistakes in punctuation, grammar, spelling, and terminology.
- Work with senior project managers, clients, and other employees to ensure high-quality translations while meeting deadlines.
- Utilize Translation Software and CAT (Computer-Assisted Translation) tools to generate accurate translations and maintain translation memories.
- Native or near-native proficiency in at least two languages, with deep understanding and knowledge of source and target language.
- Proven experience as a professional translator in the past years. Certification in a certain field would be a plus point.
- Deep understanding of cultural nuances
- Meticulous proofreading and editing skills
- Proficiency in translation software (optional
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Time management skills
- We support flexible work patterns, so you can choose the working shift at your convenience (full-time or part-time)
- We pay good rates for freelance work after working hours or on holidays.
How to apply
If your qualifications and skills match our requirements then please fill out the relevant form. Provide the specific details in the form and then submit. If you get selected, we will then contact you at a later time.