- Part Time
- 9:00 am - 6:00pm
We are looking for a dedicated prospecting specialist who will be an important part of our growth strategy. As a prospecting specialist, you will identify and engage potential clients and business partners. You will play a vital role in expanding our reach and promoting healthy relationships. These practices would lead to the delivery of successful language services. If you are skilled in identifying and chasing opportunities, then we would like to hear from you.
- Research and identify potential clients who will benefit from our language services.
- Use communication channels like email, phone, or social media to initiate contact with prospects.
- Identify the specific language and communication needs of the clients, providing them with tailored language solutions.
- Create and maintain positive relationships with prospects, guide them through the process, and give accurate details regarding the services.
- Maintain databases and keep the information up-to-date.
- Analyze industry trends and competitors to identify growth opportunities.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to achieve organizational goals.
- Track and analyze prospecting activities and report conversion rates.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or other related fields.
- Proven experience as a prospecting specialist.
- Generate leads and drive to meet and exceed prospecting targets.
- Effective organizational skills.
- Ability to cooperate with cross-functional teams and adapt to diverse project environments.
- Strong communication skills and effective interpersonal skills.
- Strong knowledge of databases and prospecting tools.
- Knowledge of the translation industry and multilingual services would be a plus point.
- Market competitive salary.
- Supportive and dynamic team.
- Flexible work patterns, you can choose the working shift at your convenience (full-time or part-time).
- Opportunities for professional development and training within the company.
- Supportive, inclusive, and creative workplace culture.
How to apply
If your qualifications and skills match our requirements then please fill out the relevant form. Provide the specific details in the form and then submit. We appreciate your interest in joining AGATO Translation and we look forward to reviewing your application. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted later for interviews.