- Full Time
- 9:00 am - 6:00pm
At AGTAO Translation, software engineers would be an integral part of our technical team. They will contribute to the development of software solutions that will enhance our translation, interpretation, and other services. Software engineers will work on dynamic projects and will facilitate different teams in driving efficiency and quality through technology.
- Design, develop, test, and maintain software applications that support different language services and client interfaces.
- Cooperate with cross-functional teams to identify potential technical problems and drive solutions for them.
- Conduct code reviews and implement quality control processes.
- Stay updated with the latest software technologies and work continuously to enhance workflow.
- Create and maintain technical documentation to ensure the smooth flow of information among the team members.
- Communicate and work effectively with other software engineers, project managers, translators, interpreters, and stakeholders to derive user-friendly solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering, computer science, or other related field.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to solve difficult technical issues.
- Good knowledge of various database systems, API integration, and web development.
- Excellence in software development tools, and innovative methodologies.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Detail-oriented with a strong capacity to produce high-quality code.
- Market competitive salary.
- Supportive and dynamic team.
- Flexible work patterns, you can choose the working shift at your convenience (full-time or part-time).
- Opportunities for professional development and training within the company.
- Supportive, inclusive, and creative workplace culture.
How to apply
If your qualifications and skills match our requirements then please fill out the relevant form. Provide the specific details in the form and then submit. We appreciate your interest in joining AGATO Translation and we look forward to reviewing your application. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted later for interviews.