Do you need translation an adobe, office, or a programming file; menu, poster, business card, brochure, manual, HTML code, or other documents that require multilingual desktop publishing, formatting, layout, and professional presentation?
Our experts can deliver to you the translation in the same file type of your source file that combines text and visual elements to meet your needs to save you time and money.
The effectiveness of Multilingual Desktop Publishing depends on both linguistic skills and localization engineering for all sorts of different file formats. Over 20+ years of service to thousands of clients, we have acquired excellence in both. Our trained team of localization engineers and DTP experts will make sure you receive print-ready files formatted to your satisfaction.
When to Ask for DTP
Whenever you intend to publish your translation, you need to make sure that the translation is a mirror-image of the original. For example:
- Translation from English into Arabic, Farsi or Hebrew usually results in two major challenges: They must change the direction of the paragraph to Right-to-left. Also, the font must be bigger than that of the original. Only a DTP service can take good care of that.
- Translation from English to Russian, Polish or German includes very long words and hence they potentially require resizing of menu items or illustrations.
- Translation from English to Asian languages, such as Japanese, Chinese or Korean pose their own character-based challenges are DTP software requirements.
- Translation from English to other European languages usually ends up in more word count and accordingly requires more space or smaller font.
Please do not hesitate to Contact us if you are in doubt whether to use DTP or not.
How to Get a Quote
- Send: You need to identify the format of your files, from among the list below, and then email them to us via Contact us or at [email protected].
|Software||Accepted source files to export
we will deliver in the same format
|Adobe Acrobat||PDF / Spreadsheet / Word / PowerPoint / HTML ?|
|Adobe Captivate||HTML ?|
|Adobe Dreamweaver||HTML / XML ?|
|Adobe Fireworks||HTML / XHTML ?|
|Adobe FrameMaker||RTF / MIF ?|
|Adobe Illustrator||PNG / JPEG / TIFF / PDF ?|
|Adobe InDesign||ICML / IDML / IDAP (recommended) ?|
|Adobe Photoshop||PNG / JPEG / PDF ?|
|AutoCAD||DXF / DWG + PDF ? (PDF necessary for quote)|
|CorelDRAW||CDR / JPG / TIFF + PDF ? (PDF necessary for quote)|
|MadCap Flare||HTML / XHTML / DITA / PDF / WORD ?|
|Microsoft Publisher||PUB + PDF ? (PDF necessary for quote)|
|QuarkXPress||QXD + PDF ? (PDF necessary for quote)|
- Quote: Our localization engineers will analyze your files together with your instructions and then our project managers will provide you with a quote for both translation and DTP at their earliest. Translation price is based on word count in the source document, while the price of DTP depends on the number of pages.
- Translate: Translation takes place by native professionals once the quote is approved. For ultimate delivery, please provide us with any terminology, spellings, or style guide that you might have. That will ensure consistency in translation in favor of your branding all over the files.
- DTP: Once translation is completed to your satisfaction, the files are handled to our localization engineers and DTP experts, who are familiar with the concerned language, to ensure print-ready uncompromised format.