Healthcare translation is the adaptation of patient information, health information, pharmaceutical information, and more other information for understanding and for being able to help patients who speak other languages to be in better control of their healthcare needs. Healthcare translations also enable organizations that provide healthcare information and companies that provide healthcare services and products to go global.
Selling globally could not be achieved without quality translation. For example, in Europe, all manufacturers of health care and medical related products must present documentation in the official languages of the member states of the European Union. The United States requires all documentations to be presented in English and in some cases in Spanish also. Arab countries require all documentations to be presented in Arabic, In China, Korea, and Japan, the documentation should be in the local languages.
Medical and healthcare translation is a very responsible job and it must be firmly correct and accurate because it involves lives. It requires both medical and translation specialists who are knowledgeable in the special language of medicine and healthcare.
We have extensive experience providing translation services for:
- Health Organizations
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Medical Device Manufacturers
- Pharmacies and Pharmacy Management Systems Vendors
- Clinical Research Organizations
Healthcare Translation Specialization
Medical translation covers a very diverse domain. Just like some hospitals, clinics and doctors have their own specializations, healthcare translators are often specialists in different fields as well. A translator who is an expert in Genetic consultations cannot be a good fit to work on healthcare documents dealing with medical prescriptions.
We assign health care and medical translators who are experts in different fields of healthcare and medicine based on the client’s needs.
What We Translate
We translate Health Organization Researches and Reports, Patient Information, Clinical documentation, Regulatory documentation, Medical Instructions and Rules, Manuals and Technical Specifications for medical equipment (guides about using devices and instruments), General medical documentation concerning any medical field, Safety sheets, Patient, clinic and hospital reports, Physical examination reports, Treatment instructions and consultations, Informed Consent Forms (ICFs), Patient Reported Outcomes forms (PROs), Case Report Forms (CRFs), IRC/IEC documentation, Medical history reports, Health information brochures, and all other documents related to healthcare industry.
Healthcare Organizations We Help
- Urgent Care and Emergency Medicine
- Health Insurance Companies
- Medical Billing Departments
- Nursing Homes
- Private Practices
- Health Insurance Companies
- Medical Clinics
- Community Health Centers
- Home Health and Hospice
- Surgery Centers
Health translation can be seen as a multi-step process.
Steps in the process can include:
- Extraction of text from source format
- Translation – the conversion of the source language text to the target language text
- Editing – reading and revision by a separate person to assure adherence to approved terminology and the proper style and voice.
- Proofreading – this ensures that the formatted translation displays correctly with no corrupted text.
- Publishing – the translation is put back into the original format.
Why choosing us?
- Our healthcare translators always observe a strict doctor-patient confidentiality policy.
- We provide accurate, reliable healthcare translation services
- Our language experts are specifically trained in the healthcare field to either translate important healthcare and medical documents or to interpret in intense situations.
- We give you the assurance that the translations will be 100% accurate, using the right terminology depending on your target audience.